Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Kit and retired stuff

  1. #1
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does Kit have anything that is retired? What do you think the first thing to go will be? Are there any other historicals with NO retired stuff? I hate to start out already behind, lol.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Miss M's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kaya has nothing retired.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member mandasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    At this moment, only Kit and Kaya haven't had anything retired. There has been speculation that Kit's tree house outfit would be retired, since they seem to do that eventually with the outfits that were made to go with the short stories. That outfit was at the warehouse sale last year and has been at the outlet since then, but always at full price. It's when they cut the prices that we need to worry.

    It seems like Samantha has had the least retirements, and Josefina way too many, considering how new she is compared to Samantha/Kirsten/Molly.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree with that last comment. As ridiculous as I think retiring the majority of Felicitys collection was, at least she had been around for nearly a decade when they did it. Josefinas retiremnts started after only a year or two. I really dont understand that. Thankfully I never really got into her collection, but I have a lot of sympathy for those that do. At least Felicity turns up regularly on ebay, you hardly ever see Josefina stuff.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    A great link to check for retired items is:collectors guide
    It has all the goodies, including the up to date retired stuff.
    Enjoy!
    Ana [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is great, Thanks everyone!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member kamakajr's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    251
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's why I enjoy collecting for Kaya and Kit the most. They are the only dolls without any retired items--you could buy the whole collection now if you wanted to. I wish it were that way with the rest.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Technically, there was something retired from the Kit line, the girls size Kit meet outfit and compass necklace. I was new to AG when the necklace was still online, wish I would've gotten it then.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •